Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Every vote counts...



















Even little Amelia's....well sort of! But hey...you got to train up a child in the way they should go right?? We went after lunch today to cast our vote for McCain! I tried to pass along a text message that read..."Due to the long lines, if you are a democrat voting for Obama your voting times have been rescheduled for tomorrow!" I wonder if anybody believed me? Anyway, Amelia did enjoy her time outside wating in line to vote with mommy and daddy! If you know anything about Amelia, you know that she is one who likes to make her presence know wherever she goes! All eyes MUST be on her! =) She is pretty cute if I don't mind saying so myself!




We are keeping our fingers crossed!! We know that God will not allow anyone to be in leadership that he has not already appointed...however, it's up to us to pray that God will " hear from heaven and heal our land"!

1 comments:

Liz Folds said...

Christina-thanks for sharing your voting experience with Amelia. She looks adorable and I am counting the days until I see her!
We are all praying that God will lay His hand on the right choice and our land will be healed. Whatever the outcome of this election we should never waiver in our faith or our conviction. I know that is what you and Matt will teach Amelia as she grows up.
I love you all!

MIMI