Monday, November 24, 2008

Thanksgiving is almost here.....

And that means I'm one step closer to being home with family!!! I can hardly wait! There is just something so wonderful about being home for the holidays!
We are headed off to New Orleans tomorrow evening and we will be welcomed by two proud grandma's who just can't wait to get their hands on our little Amelia!

This will be her first thanksgiving and I'm sure she will want to have her hands in all the food! She will be happy to demonstrate her "great" table manners! Spitting, mashing food in hands, and other bodily functions will be part of her routine.

During our time off, which we so desperatly need, I'll be working on giving our blog a facelift. I think it's time for a change! I can't wait to share all our thanksgiving memories with you!

Have a great turkey day!
To all our family and friends that we won't see on thanksgiving day...we miss you and hope your day is great!!

1 comments:

Casey said...

Okay, I am a subscriber to your blog now! Yeah! Amelia is so beautiful and I look forward to watching her grow up! Love and miss you my forever friend.