Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Tag, I'm it!

So apparently there is a game of tag going on and I've been "tagged" the question, "are you ready to get your jingle on?" Well, ready or not there is only 37 days left until christmas!! (not that I'm counting or anything) I love christmas!!! Let me count the ways...


1. I love going to pick out the perfect tree just for us!

2. I love the smell that fills our home once the tree is officially decked out!

3. I love lighting candles that smell like cinnamon and spice

4. I love turning off all the lights and just staring at the lights on the tree

5. I love snowmen! (even though we don't see snow in the south, I still like to decorate my house with them)

6. I love the christmas cookies

7. I love all the cheesy christmas movies that come on TV

8. I love the shopping for friends and family
9. I love getting all the holiday greeting cards in the mail


And my most favorite thing about christmas.....

THE MUSIC!!! I promise you I know every word to every christmas carol ever written!

Matt and I before we were married Dec. 2005



Our first christmas together Dec. 2006


Christmas is such a special memory making time! This year will be Amelia's first christmas!! I can hardly wait to put those cute little christmas pj's on her and watch her tear into all the wrapping paper!
Happy Holidays everyone!
Tag your it!!....... Jena Jo and Danielle!

0 comments: