Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Hip Hip Hooray!!




I think this calls for a celebration! Amelia can sit up on her own!!! (well for at least 20 seconds or so!) But hey, it's a start! Everytime I hold her I can feel her strength... and weight... get better and better. So today I thought...."I wonder how long she can hold herself sitting up..... let's see!" 1,2,3,4,5....WHOA....25 WHOLE SECONDS!! That's a long time for a beginner! So everybody give it up for our little Amelia!!
Well the shirt says it all.... Our little 5 month old is quite the chatterbox these days. She's always got something to babble about! She loves the cooler weather and I love her cute little winter clothes! FYI...just because a baby wears jeans doesn't make her a him!! I can't tell you how many people think Amelia is a boy just because she has pants on! Oh well...
The cooler weather reminds me that the holidays are just around the corner! YIPPEE!! I think I would start decorating for christmas tomorrow if I could! I LOVE CHRISTMAS!!!
Well, I know this post is short and sweet, but I just had to share AKA brag about our sweet little Amelia!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG! She is sitting up! She is going to be so grown when I see her next.....boo, hoo! Talk about a precious baby, she is the "bomb"! I can't wait to share with all my friends!

Love you all!
Mimi

Danielle said...

That is awesome! I can't believe how big she is getting! I just love her and ya'll!!!

p.s. I LOVE Christmas too! Let's start decorating tomorrow :)