Sunday, October 19, 2008

Our day at the park!

Today, Amelia was invited to her first birthday party at the park! One of our friends from church were celebrating their son's 1st birthday. So, we decided to take advantage of all the fun things a park has to offer! We attempted to swing, slide down slides, and just enjoy the fresh air. Amelia LOVES being outside. Something about the wind blowing in her face makes her laugh! It's actually starting to feel like fall here in Alabama! Thank goodness! We love the fall! Amelia has been a little "under the weather" the past few days...but she is starting to feel better. It's hard to believe that she is 5 months old! She is trying so hard to sit up on her own, but I believe her chubby little cheeks keep pulling her back down! Nonetheless, she's getting stronger by the day!

I figured that when Amelia starting crying every time she saw the camera, that was code for..."ENOUGH WITH THE PICTURES MOM!" *Sigh* oh well, it was fun while it lasted!





1 comments:

Liz Folds said...

I'm so glad I chceck the blog this morning! I love the new pictures! Amelia is getting to be such a "big" girl. I can't wait to see her.
Happy 5 month birthday, my little peanut!

Love,
MIMI