Monday, October 13, 2008

Camera, lights, action....

We sanitized the bowl and spoon, secured the pretty, clean bib, and made a perfectly measured bowl of rice cereal. Both cameras are in place and mommy and daddy await anxiously to see the reaction on Amelia's face when she tasted food from a spoon rather than her mommy!! We quickly realized this spoon feeding thing is not what it's cracked up to be! I'm not sure how much got into her tummy. Instead she decided it was more fun to let it drip down her chin than swallow it! I know, I know... it's all part of the learning process! Then I could just imagine her thinking..."My fingers are more fun than this....and in they go!






Well...maybe I'll give it another try!




I think I'm getting the hang of it!


Our first time feeding experience was great overall! The true test will be to see if she sleeps through the night tonight! That would be great! Amelia will be 5 months old next week. She is growing like a weed! She has developed quite a personality too. Little miss drama queen... I can't imagine where she gets that from!?


Of course we captured a clip of this fun moment on video to share with all of you! Enjoy!

0 comments: