Sunday, August 17, 2008

Time to take charge!

Ok ok.... so I've finally decided to take over this blogging business! Matt really does have wonderful intentions of keeping this blog updated but he is soooo busy! I'm sure I'll never measure up to Meredith's blogging expertise but I'm going to try! So for all you blog fans out there...here it goes! Let me give you a quick update of things going on in our life. Amelia is getting so big. I really can't believe how fast she changes! She will be 3 months old on tuesday. We are falling more in love with her everyday. She has lots to say with all her babbles and we have enjoyed finding ways to make her smile. She loves it when I sing to her and help her clap her hands together. She finds her hands very amusing! She is even starting to giggle a little!




Matt and I are staying busy at the church as usual and we are about to go to two services. Double duty! Hopefully we will be able to pull it together.

Amelia goes friday to take her 3 month portraits. I'll be sure to send the link so everyone can view the pictures when they are ready! Until then, happy reading fellow bloggers!

0 comments: