Monday, August 25, 2008

Look at me now! I'm 3 months old!








Well, I guess it really is true when people say...."enjoy them, they grow up so fast". It really is amazing to see how fast children learn and discover new things everyday. Amelia is currently enjoying the taste of her hands and arms as well as talking loud so all can hear what she has to say. She is completely aware of who mommy and daddy are and gets a little fussy when we aren't around to play with her. ( She got a little spoiled by her Mimi) =) I can tell she is quickly learning that being the center of attention is fun! My most favorite time of the day is when she first wakes up in the morning...even though it's 6:00 a.m.! The smile on her face in the morning is so contagious! She is definatly a morning person. She is still not sleeping through the night just yet but is almost there! And I thought the day would never come when she would no longer want to be swaddled... but that day is here!! She has been sleeping for the past week in just her footie PJs!! YAY!


What a joy and blessing she has been to our life... I can't imagine what my life was like without her! Matt is doing such a great job with her. I couldn't ask for a better family!




0 comments: