Sunday, August 3, 2008

Happy Birthday to Us! (Long Time, No Blog)








Well, after being reminded on a daily basis by my mom to update the blog, here we are updating the blog. I apologize on behalf of Christina and myself for not updating this more often. It is now coming to a close for Christina's birthday and about to begin my birthday. People are always amazed to find out that we are just hours apart, and I always pick on Christina for being the older one out of us. We are now at the age of 25 and it feels great. Life right now for us is awsome. We are so excited about our 11 week old beautiful daughter, Amelia, and ministry is good right now for both of us. We are truly blessed. So that's enough about me and Christina, I know all of you want to know how the little one is doing. She is just growing up and getting so big. She is almost getting to the point where she can hold her head up all by herself. One other thing is that she is eating like a cow, it's like every hour on the hour. I guess that what all growing girls need, good nutrition. Included on this post is some updated pictures of us and the baby, so I hope you enjoy and look forward to our next post, which will definatly be a lot sooner than the last. Good night and we will talk to yall soon.

0 comments: