Monday, February 22, 2010

Words of the Week

Recently, our little Amelia has decided to start testing out a little fine motor skill we like to call, speech! As a first time momma, I often worried about her speech progression and if she would ever be able to say more than jibber jabber! Well look out world... this little girl has a lot to say! I thought it might be a good idea to start blogging about the new words she has been learning. I'm sure one day I will be grateful for writing about her new discoveries! So here are some of the new words she has learned to say this week...



"Apple" (this is her most favorite word this week)


"Cook"


"Milk"


"Cow"


"Cup"


"tweet tweet" (She says that when she sees a bird)


I am so proud of her! I also wanted to share with you a few things that she just simply cannot live without! Let's just say these are a few of her favorite things!



Amelia loves to organize the cans in Grandmama's pantry! She stacks them up and then puts them back on the shelf.






All girls know the most essential piece in an outfit are the
SHOES!! These are her favorite pair! I swear she would wear them to bed if I let her!




And of course, no little girl is complete without her... (eh hem) My Burt's Bee lip balm!




I brought Amelia to the Library for the first time a couple days ago and this is one of the 5 books she picked out! It's her favorite!




The ultimate snack! Goldfish!


1 comments:

Liz Folds said...

My little peanut is growing up! OMG! I can hardly believe she is almost 2!
Miss you all so much!

Love,
Mimi