Sunday, February 14, 2010

A Crazy Little Thing Called Love

Webster's Dictionary defines the word "love": To hold dear, Cherish : To Thrive in : To feel affection or experience desire. The Bible describes love as patient, kind, it does not envy, it does not boast. It is not rude, or self-seeking. It is not easily angered and keeps no record of wrong. Love always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. LOVE NEVER FAILS!

Today is Valentine's Day and as I reflect on the true meaning of love I can't help but think about the people in my life that I love the most! I thank God everyday for my precious family. I can look into the sweet face of my little girl and be held in the arms of my husband and experience the love of God in them and through all they do! After all, God IS love!
Here are some pictures of my "Loves" that we took today! Happy Valentine's Day!


















0 comments: