Monday, March 23, 2009

Spring is in the air

















The cold days are finally gone and the warm sunshine has been such a pleasant change! This past week was especially gorgeous and we definately took advantage of finding things to do just so we could get out of the house! Mimi came for a visit this week and you know what that means... WE ALL GOT SPOILED!! But that's what Mimi's are for! Thank You Mimi! We went to more shops and restaurants than I can count.

As for our little Amelia, she turned 10 months old this past week! I can't believe it! The time is flying by! The other day she pulled herself up to a standing position!! I think she will just skip the crawling and go straight to walking!
She is a major chatterbox....and likes to talk to her feet!! =) I can't imagine where she gets that from! (Ok... so when I was little I used to do the same thing! Just wait till she gets old enough to name her toes! )

How did I get so blessed with such a perfect little girl!?

0 comments: