Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Grey skies have finally cleared up...so put on a happy face!



The weather has been so nice the past couple of days! It's finally not so cold anymore! We have been taking advantage of the nice weather and spending lots of time in the sun! Amelia loves being outside more than anything! This past Saturday, Matt and I did some yard work and brought Amelia's exersaucer outside for her to play in while we worked. She loved it! I was able to capture a few snapshots of her "playing" outside. Her squinty faces indicates lots of sunshine and she was lovin' every minuet of it!






Can you see her two new teeth??


3 comments:

Liz Folds said...

OMG! I can't wait to see her in person this Sunday! She is so cute! I have my camera primed and ready to put 100's of pics so I can show them on my digital frame ya'll gave me for Christmas.
I can't wait!

Love,
Mimi

Heather said...

She is just too cute!

Jena said...

I love that first pic!! She is so cute and growing up so fast.