Sunday, May 9, 2010

There is no Greater Joy...

...Than being Amelia's mommy! I am so blessed this Mother's Day, to have a wonderful husband and daughter who love me more and more each day! It is their love that strengthens me, humbles me, and makes me a better person! On this Mother's Day, not only am I thankful to be a mom but I am eternally grateful to the one who taught me how to be a mom!





Dear Mom: You are such an inspiration to me. I am so thankful that God chose you to be my mom, my teacher, my very best friend! Your zeal and passion for the Lord is something I have always admired in you. You always taught me, through the way you lived your life, how to be a mighty woman of God! For that, I am thankful! Everything I am today is because of the firm foundation you laid for me yesterday! I love you Mom!


Happy Mother's Day!!



0 comments: