Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Lil' Miss Priss

Those three little words are most certainly the best way to describe our dainty beauty! She is 100% GIRL! But I love every bit of her! A couple days ago we decided to take Amelia to the park. The weather outside was finally starting to feel a bit more like fall and we quickly came up with a way to take advantage of it! I made several attempts to swing on the swing-set with Amelia but she was not too fond of that idea. It seemed a little too daring for her I guess! She mostly enjoyed walking around and staring at all the other "big" kids playing! Here are a few pictures and a video that I managed to snap while we were out!


















Amelia spotted her daddy sitting on the park bench! Oh the excitment! Listen for her sweet chatter!

3 comments:

Danielle said...

I can NOT believe how big Amelia is getting!! She really is the prettiest little girl :) We need to teach her Danielle next :) Ha! Miss you bad! Love,
Danielle

Liz Folds said...

Christina-this was the cutest video! Amelia gets cuter by the day! Aren't you glad I got ya'll that video camera, it's the best!

Love you!
Mama Liz

Heather said...

Too cute!!