Friday, April 10, 2009

I don't know everything but....

I know that God is in control of all the chaos that surrounds.
I know that our life is far too valuable to God for Him not to provide and meet all our needs!
I know that the plans and promises that God has for us are far greater than we can hope for or imagine.

Seasons come and go but God remains the same. Faithful and true! His promises are never-failing!

For those of you reading who don't know, our family is in ministry transition right now. We are moving away from all that we know and have grown accustom to. All that is comfortable. All our dear friends whom we love so dearly! God is moving us in a different direction and we are seeking Him daily to find His perfect will for our lives. Please keep us in prayer!
We are planning on moving back to Louisiana and believing God to open doors for us there!

Times of transition are certainly not easy but we have felt the hand of God and those around us help carry us through each step of the way! Thank you! I will keep you posted on God's progress in our lives! I can't wait to give God the glory for all His faithfulness!

1 comments:

Heather said...

When and where are y'all moving back? I'll be praying for you guys.