Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Can I get a band-aid?...

...And a sticker, and a sucker!! We took Amelia to the doctor today to get her 4 month shots! Definatly not the highlight of my day. I dread shot day!! Last night I tossed and turned over the thought of Amelia getting shots and both of us crying inconsolably! However...I managed to make it through the day without shedding one tear!! GO ME! Amelia did great and is getting so big! She weighed in at 13 lbs. and is 24 1/2 inches long! Last night, my sweet hubby put together this exersaucer that was given to us by my grandparents! This thing is unreal!! Our child is overwhelmed with all the fun toys on this thing. It will take her a while to figure out how to play with everything on there! Talk about a great baby sitter! Here is a picture..

We are gearing up this week to head back to Louisiana for our vacation! I can't wait to go home and visit with friends and family! Matt and I desperatly need a break! Blogging will probably be put on hold till we get back, but I'll make sure to take lots of pictures and share them with all of you when we get back! Until then, enjoy this little video of our squealin' baby! =)

0 comments: