Thursday, March 27, 2008

The First Post


All right, so here we go. This is the first post of many to come. I tell you this, that there are a lot of different feelings that me and Christina are feeling right now. For Christina, she just wants to have the baby. For me, I'm excited, nervous, and a little freaked out knowing that in just 7 weeks or so I'm going to be a dad.


Things are busy as ever with getting ready for the baby and stressing out about making sure we have everything for the baby or not. Not to mention being busy with ministry doing worship, nursery, children's, youth, and PR work for the church. God has been good and in the midst of everything there is a peace.


Christina is now 33 weeks along and the pic was at 27 weeks. More pics to come. That's it for now we'll post soon. Love yall!

0 comments: